The purchasing pace at the demand end of the international thermal coal market continues to slow down and the international thermal coal price continues to decline. Prices for thermal coal at major international ports continued to fall last week as buyers in Europe slowed in recent days for April, coupled with weaker-than-expected import demand from End users in China. According to China Coal Market net monitoring: Australia Newcastle port thermal coal price index was 253 USD/ton, compared with 309.02 USD/ton, down 56.02 USD/ton, down 18.13%. South Africa's Port Richards thermal coal price Index was $264.5 / mt, down the US $62.72 / mt or 19.17% from US $327.22 / mt. The European ARA Tri-port thermal coal price Index was $281.8 / ton. Does the price of thermal coal in major international ports continue to decline to affect the price of the lithium batteries?
The advantages of lithium batteries
1. Energy is relatively high. It has high storage energy density, which has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries;
2. Long service life, the service life can reach more than 6 years, the battery with lithium ferrous phosphate as the positive electrode is charged and discharged at 1C (100% DOD), and there is a record of 10,000 times of use;
3. The rated voltage is high (the single working voltage is 3.7V or 3.2V), which is approximately equal to the series voltage of 3 NiCd or NiMH rechargeable batteries, which is convenient to form a battery power pack; the lithium battery can pass a new type of lithium battery voltage regulator technology, the voltage is adjusted to 3.0V, which is suitable for the use of small electrical appliances.
4. With high power tolerance, the lithium iron phosphate lithium-ion battery for electric vehicles can reach 15-30C charge and discharge capacity, which is convenient for high-intensity startup acceleration;
5. The self-discharge rate is very low, which is one of the most prominent advantages of the battery, generally less than 1%/month, less than 1/20 of the nickel-metal hydride battery;
6. Light weight, the weight is about 1/6-1/5 of lead-acid products under the same volume;
7. High and low temperature adaptability, can be used in the environment of -20℃--60℃, and can be used in the environment of -45℃ after technical treatment;
8. Green and environmentally friendly, regardless of production, use and scrap, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium.
9. Production basically does not consume water, which is very beneficial to my country, which is short of water.
Specific energy refers to the energy per unit weight or unit volume. Specific energy is expressed in Wh/kg or Wh/L. Wh is the unit of energy, W is watt, h is hour; kg is kilogram (unit of weight), L is liter (unit of volume).
The shortcoming of lithium batteries
1. Lithium primary batteries have poor safety and there is a danger of explosion.
2. Lithium-ion batteries of lithium cobalt oxide cannot be discharged at large currents, are expensive and have poor safety.
3. Li-ion batteries need to protect the circuit to prevent the battery from being overcharged and overdischarged.
4. The production requirements are high and the cost is high.
5. The use conditions are limited, and the high and low temperature use is dangerous.
High-quality lithium batteries supplier
Luoyang Moon & Star New Energy Technology Co., LTD, founded on October 17, 2008, is a high-tech enterprise committed to research, development, production, processing, sales, and technical services of lithium ion battery anode materials. After more than ten years of development, the company has gradually developed into a diversified product structure with natural graphite, artificial graphite, composite graphite, intermediate phase and other harmful materials (silicon-carbon materials, etc.). The products are widely used in high-end lithium ion digital power and energy storage batteries. If you are looking for Lithium battery anode material, click on the needed products and send us an inquiry：firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the impact of COVID-19, russia-Ukraine conflict and international trade friction, the global economy is facing great challenges. Overseas trade is shrinking, supply chains are not smooth, oil prices are rising, freight rates are rising, and global trade and economic recovery are becoming more uncertain, which brings many risks and challenges to the company's business. The price of the lithium batteries can also be influenced by the above factors. To get the price of the latest lithium batteries, you are welcome to send email contact.
The application of various concrete admixtures can not only improve the performance of concrete, but also promote the development of new concrete technologies, promote the application of industrial by-products in cementitious material systems, and al…
U.S. natural gas futures rose about 5 percent to a near nine-week high as global energy prices surged on concerns over a pricing plan for energy exports, keeping U.S. LNG export demand near record highs. U.S. natural gas prices have risen despite for…
Market Analysis of very inverse time overcurrent relay Time relay Industry competition and…