Precautions for the use of concrete foaming agent
U.S. natural gas futures rose about 5 percent to a near nine-week high as global energy prices surged on concerns over a pricing plan for energy exports, keeping U.S. LNG export demand near record highs. U.S. natural gas prices have risen despite forecasts of mild weather and lower-than-expected demand, which will allow utilities to fill up storage facilities next week. On Wednesday, Germany launched an emergency plan to manage gas supplies in Europe's largest economy. If natural gas supplies are interrupted or stopped, the German government could take unprecedented steps to limit electricity supply.
Affected by the increase in the price of natural gas, the price of the concrete foaming agent will also increase.
What is concrete foaming agent?
Cement foaming agent is called foamed concrete foaming agent. It refers to an admixture that can reduce the surface tension of liquid and produce a large amount of uniform and stable foam. It is an admixture used to produce foamed concrete and can produce a very large amount of foam. substance.
How to use cement foaming agent
1. Because the cement foaming agent generally has a large concentration, directly adding it to the foaming machine will lead to low foam output and waste of the foaming agent. Directly added to the foaming machine generally results in high concentration and cannot produce high-quality foam. At the same time, it is easy to block the liquid inlet pump of the cement foaming machine. The relationship between the dilution ratio of the cement foaming agent and the foaming effect is very large. Therefore, the dilution factor is too high or too low, so there must be a very suitable dilution factor. When determining the reasonable dilution ratio of the cement foaming agent, on the one hand, it is necessary to refer to the dilution ratio suggested by the manufacturer, and on the other hand, it is necessary to do the test directly on the foaming machine to determine the appropriate dilution ratio of the foaming agent.
2. After determining the combined multiple, it needs to be diluted with water to form a foaming liquid, and then the foaming liquid is made into a foam product. Pour the water and foaming agent into a water tank and let it dissolve fully. After observing blisters, pour the prepared cement into the tank, and then use a stirring tool to fully stir it, and then send it through a high-pressure conveying pipe or manually. It is processed into the finished product in the wallboard machine.
Precautions for the use of cement foaming agent
1. Note that when the dilution ratio with water is too low, and the concentration of the foaming agent diluent is too high, the overall output of foam will decrease, and the amount of foaming agent used will increase. When the dilution ratio is less than 30 times, the production of foam decreases, and slumps appear in the slurry. When we dilute to 50 times, the overall foam production increases, and there is no obvious slump in the slurry. increased by 30%.
2. When the dilution ratio is too high, more foam is formed and less liquid is formed, the foam conversion rate of the foaming agent diluent is low, the foam output decreases, and the stability of the foam decreases. Therefore, only when the dilution ratio is appropriate, can the foam with high foam yield and high stability be obtained.
3. Note that when purchasing the main material foaming agent, it does not mean that the dilution ratio is high, but the amount is small. It is necessary to distinguish what type of foaming agent is. It will be less than the amount of animal foaming agent diluted 40 times.
TRUNNANO is a cement foaming agent supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent , please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
3D printing technology emerged in the mid-1990s and is actually the latest rapid prototyping device utilizing technologies such as light curing and paper lamination. It is basically the same as ordinary printing. The printer is equipped with "printing materials" such as liquid or powder. After connecting to the computer, the "printing materials" are superimposed layer by layer through computer control, and finally the blueprint on the computer is turned into a real thing. This printing technology is called 3D stereo printing technology.
Our company is a strong company that provides excellent 3D printing products, and also provides concrete foaming agent. If you need 3D printing and concrete foaming agent, please feel free to contact us.